VGMaps
November 18, 2017, 02:23:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eishiya's Raw Maps: Magical Starsign (NDS) and Magical Vacation (GBA)  (Read 12185 times)
eishiya

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 09:48:06 AM »

Alrighty. Can't make any promises, but I'll try to get back to Magical vacation as soon as I can. Is the Plane of Darkness complete? I see lots of stuff there that's clearly not my own, but since the locations aren't labelled I can't compare to a walkthrough. If it's done then I can just rush through it to the Plane of Death.
(Do you perchance have the raw maps for those locations still? I'd love to see/save them!)

Since my Summon Night maps are as raw as my MV maps (once again, started mapping after pretty much finishing the game xP), I'd feel awful submitting them as-is. I'll make a thread for them later. I'm procrastinating on working on my own games and stumbled upon Summon Night's debug mode, so I've been able to go back to the non-replayable dungeons and have been mapping those. Just Vance Cape and the Wystern houses to go, and the raw maps should be complete as far as I can tell. And then if I'm still in the mood to procrastinate, I'll get back to Magical Vacation since that game's too pretty to leave unmapped.
Trop

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 12:25:39 PM »

Yes I added the missing stuff to the Plane of Darkness and finished it but I didn't keep the raw maps.  And don't worry about submitting raw maps, most of the stuff at VGMaps are raws.
eishiya

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 04:25:33 PM »

It just feels awkward since they're not purely raw, they're partially labelled. I suppose it's better than nothing, though. I'll send them in. Does this mean I should send in the Magical Starsign maps too?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to save Magical Vacation until later.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:36:19 PM by eishiya » Logged
Trop

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 11:27:04 PM »

If I had a walk through walls code for Magical Starsign I might consider it.  But there's a lot of other things to do mapping wise in that game so you might as well go ahead.
Trop

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 08:34:58 PM »

I'll just finish Magical Vacation myself.  I don't want it to sit around forever.
Trop

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2014, 08:12:26 AM »

OK, done.  That's Magical Vacation.  There were some real messes but overall it was just a lot of work.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: