VGMaps
November 22, 2017, 04:03:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New NES game Armed for Battle - real time strategy  (Read 2639 times)
rizz1010

« on: November 03, 2014, 07:37:28 AM »

Hi all,

Armed For Battle is my new strategy game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.  After nearly 3 years of development, it was released in July.  The gameplay is real time strategy - Warcraft 2 had a pretty good influence on the design.

Check out the Official trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glFVBmsM9K8

I also have a demo available to play right now at my blog.
http://1010howe.blogspot.com/

It is now available in either a Loose Cartridge or Cartridge In Box!  Details and purchase information is at infiniteneslives.com

rizz1010

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »

Sale coming up!

Armed For Battle will be $5 off from Black Friday through Cyber Monday (11/28 - 12/1).

If you haven't been to  InfiniteNESLives lately, 2 other homebrews have been added to the products page.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:26:27 PM by rizz1010 » Logged
vorpal86

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 02:14:33 PM »

This game might be nice collection material Indie and all. I'm not to into stratagies though but I may look into getting me a copy just for the sake of New-age retro releases.

BTW I noticed that you Gave a copy of it to The Happy Console Gamer. I'mma fan of that guy.
rizz1010

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 09:53:52 AM »

This game might be nice collection material Indie and all. I'm not to into stratagies though but I may look into getting me a copy just for the sake of New-age retro releases.

BTW I noticed that you Gave a copy of it to The Happy Console Gamer. I'mma fan of that guy.

I would greatly appreciate you picking one up, and if you get a boxed copy, I fully expect you'd get the NES nostalgia effect, if you bought new NES games back in the day.   Smiley

Glad you noticed it in the Happy Console Gamer video.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Coincidentally, I added a blog entry today talking about the HCG video.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: