VGMaps
February 24, 2018, 06:34:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NES - Low G Man  (Read 855 times)
vorpal86

« on: December 26, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »

Yo-lah everyone! Hope all had a nice Christmas. As a late Christmas present I have completed all the maps now for Low G Man and I bring tidings! I'll ship them off to Jon asap.

Back Story:
The first time I played LGM was back in 1994 when we didn't have much of an internet. I actually played through the game all three times and beat it back then, recording it on my VHS =D! I bought it at Wal-Mart and got it out of the bargain bin back then. Not a too popular game sought out by many but it only cost $7 Brand new Factory sealed and there were at least 8 copies in there..

I should have bought a couple of them. Had I known how rare and collective some NES games or any old-school game for that matter and how expensive they could be these days I would have never gotten rid of my 30-40 complete near mint condition NES games I had back in the day. BUT my rent came due and I lost my job.. I was only 21! Now I'm 43.. Doh!! Anyway, that's my Low G Man connection and I'm sticking to it!
------------------------------
Onward... Until the finally completed maps for Low G Man are posted and find their way to the main site and moved to Map Gab I'll post here a few maps. Here is the first levels maps. There are a total of 20 levels. Stage 1-5 each with 2-4 levels and two hidden areas. Actually there are 3 additional hidden bonus areas besides the secret levels and I've marked them on the maps.

Level 1-1 ( Iron Nail)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8790902/maps_lowGman/LowGMan-Chapter1-Scene1-IronNail.png

Level 1-2 (Manufacturing Zone)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8790902/maps_lowGman/LowGMan-Chapter1-Scene2-ManufacturingZone.png

Level 1-3 (Boss - Metal Head)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8790902/maps_lowGman/LowGMan-Chapter1-Scene3-Boss-MetalHead.png

BTW:
The "Fetching Preview..." problem is still around.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:02:53 PM by vorpal86 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: