VGMaps
November 25, 2017, 04:31:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to me!  (Read 2169 times)
RT 55J

« on: January 04, 2007, 07:06:20 PM »

As of yesterday (January 3rd) I am 16 years old. This means I can get a driver's license soon so I can add a new item to my list of Ways to Terrorize Innocent Civilians. Joy!

The loot:

A new set of formal clothes

Star Trek: Generations/Insurrection

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Extra Wiimote + Nunchuk

A candy bar

I've only played TP for an hour. I think I've figured out the convuluted trading sequence, so I should be able to leave the stupid town soon. The game seems to be a bit cutscene-heavy, but luckily Ninty was nice enough to let us skip them. I watched my younger brother play for a bit after school today. He's at the first Wolf Link portion and his file is at 10 hours (but I think +7 those are from when he left the Wii on overnight >.> ).

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

TerraEsperZ

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 07:30:55 PM »

Well happy birthday RT! I hope you celebrated the occasion with a party or something Smiley

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me

Current project that I really should try to finish:
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)
-Lilly Looking Through (PC)

Pending project:
-A ton of stuff that will never be finished
Revned

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 07:42:26 PM »

Happy birthday! My 16th birthday wasn't too special since I didn't really care about getting my driver's license. I waited a couple of months to get it.

I just started really playing TP yesterday. I was only at about 8 hours, and now I think I've doubled it. I'm just about done with the third dungeon, and I'm really enjoying it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: