Author Topic: RE: What an update!  (Read 6979 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: What an update!
« on: May 20, 2007, 08:41:15 pm »
Today, I put up 144 maps by 12 different mappers for 17 games on 9 different game systems!

Oh, yeah, and I worked (at my real job) yesterday (Saturday) and I have to go to work tomorrow (Victoria Day).

Some long weekend this is.  >_<  At least this Victoria Day weekend, you guys got some maps.  :P

Offline marioman

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:20:12 am »
Wow!  There are a lot of maps in there.  I am glad that someone is ripping maps of Air Fortress.  The fortresses in that game are so large that it makes navigation a little difficult.  I will definitely have to play through at least once using the maps.

By the way, could it be possible for you to include a detailed update list when you update the site?  It is hard to figure out which maps were added for some large games like Mario & Luigi, Kid Chameleon, Zelda 2, etc.  Additionally, updated maps are nearly impossible to detect.  If you could please at least give consideration to making a more detailed list when you update the site, I would be happy.  Thanks.

Offline DarkWolf

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 11:31:23 am »
Updates for Kid Chameleon were The Shimmering Caves and two "Elsewhere"s that come off of it.  Someone e-mailed me that they were missing so I supplied the missing maps.

Offline Revned

What an update!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 04:58:30 pm »
*poof* I second marioman's request. I asked a long time ago, but nothing ever came of it. *poof*

Offline StarFighters76

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 09:42:07 am »
JonLeung Said:
Today, I put up 144 maps by 12 different mappers for 17 games on 9 different game systems!

Oh, yeah, and I worked (at my real job) yesterday (Saturday) and I have to go to work tomorrow (Victoria Day).

Some long weekend this is.  >_<  At least this Victoria Day weekend, you guys got some maps.  :P

I would say that be an update. Wow

---

Creator of over 500 maps on GameFAQs. ^_^
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!