Author Topic: Battletoads (NES)  (Read 75922 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Re: Battletoads (NES)
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 10:13:40 pm »
Finally finished another stage, Level 7 - Volkmire's Inferno. Since most of this stage is a high speed obstacle course, it took me many hours determining with precision where every obstacle was located. Regarding Part 3, the fireballs' vertical placement is random just like the mines in Level 5; as such, I placed them in a nice geometric pattern just like I did with the mines.

[LINKS REMOVED]

Only one stage left, but it's another high speed one, Level 3 - Turbo Tunnel. It should also take me a while, but then at last this game will be finished!

*EDIT 27/04/12*

I needed space in my free ImageShack account, so I've decided to remove the maps from this post. You can find them on VGMaps here.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:04:00 pm by TerraEsperZ »
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline NESAtlas

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2011, 08:30:41 am »
These are great and make me want to do a complete Battletoads atlas video from start to finish!

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2011, 12:05:00 am »
IT'S FINALLY DONE!!! Started way back in 2007 and ending today with Level 3 - Turbo Tunnel, Battletoads (NES) is finally fully mapped and I can finally move ahead with something else.

Finishing another project, namely Bucky O'Hare (NES)...

Anyway, I'm not even bothering with the thumbnails at all this time. They never work, and they wouldn't show anything considering how long the maps all are, as you can see below:

[LINKS REMOVED]

I'm sending all the newer/updated maps to JonLeung right now so they should be up soon. I'm soooo sick of this game by now, you all have no idea! It took me over 15 hours just to map this stage, and I had to start from scratch even though I had mapped 3/4 of it three years ago since I had made a ton of errors by not using the Next Frame option in FCEUX.

Now, onward to more interesting games :)

*EDIT 27/04/12*

I needed space in my free ImageShack account, so I've decided to remove the maps from this post. You can find them on VGMaps here.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:03:49 pm by TerraEsperZ »
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Maxim

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2011, 08:22:43 am »
Why not use forum attachments? They're limited to 4 per post, since Jon didn't change that setting yet, but they won't get arbitrarily deleted and the thumbnails (mostly) work.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:23:15 am by Maxim »

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2011, 09:41:01 am »
Thought we'd never see the day...

Hurrah, they're up!