Author Topic: Sorry i've been a little inactive over the past few weeks...  (Read 9666 times)

Offline Inty

My life is pretty messed up at the moment. No job, i haven't been in college for 2months due to constant headaches and i think it's leading me to fail my course without a doubt, there is an exam today which i didn't know about, so i'm missing it.

I'd explain it in more detail, but i don't wanna create a wall of text about my personals <_<

---

I wonder if a girl will come over and play with my Wii.

&lt;b&gt;I need &pound;5 paypal to pay subs ._.&lt;/b&gt;

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Sorry i've been a little inactive over the past few weeks...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 06:54:21 am »
Well, that's what the Social board is for. Plus, it's not like the forum is all that active right now, so the fear of having countless strangers reading details from your personal life isn't really justified. But more importantly, we know you, and you know us. If you need help or just some moral support, this is as good as any a place to do it.

I'll add a bit of Trek wisdom...

"Let me help." A hundred years or so from now, I believe, a famous novelist will write a classic using that theme. He'll recommend those three words even over "I love you."

... Kirk, "The City on the Edge of Forever," stardate unknown..

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Inty

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 08:01:21 am »
<_< It's not about me being overly cautious of posting my personals, it's more of a `can't be assed to  type out an essay explaining` it thing. >_<

---

I wonder if a girl will come over and play with my Wii.

&lt;b&gt;I need &pound;5 paypal to pay subs ._.&lt;/b&gt;

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 09:30:00 am »
As you wish, it's your loss...

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)