Author Topic: Mega Man Maps  (Read 554901 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Mega Man Maps
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2008, 05:58:33 pm »
To TRULY finish off classic Mega Man we'll really have to scrape up some obscure ones...Mega Man Soccer (Super NES), Mega Man III (PC), Wily & Right no RockBoard: That's Paradise (Famicom), Rockman & Forte Mirai kara no Ch?sensha (WonderSwan), Rockman: Battle & Chase (PSX - could this even be mapped?), Super Adventure Rockman (PSX, Saturn - but this is an interactive movie game?), and Rockman Strategy (incredibly rare Chinese-only PC game)...

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2008, 07:04:28 pm »
Wily & Right no RockBoard: That's Paradise would be easy, as I believe there are only the four continent maps to do (I'm not committing to this though). As for Rockman & Forte Mirai kara no Chôsensha, you should ask Zeric if he'd agree to share his. I remember finding that he'd mapped pretty much all the classic side-scroller Mega Man games.

Cool, I found the link to them. You can see them here on the GameTrailers forums. I swear, the guy is an insatiable mapping machine...

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Sonic CD (Sega CD)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline marioman

« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2008, 07:30:52 pm »
I think that Zeric has been holding out on us...  :P

PLEASE SUBMIT THOSE WONDERSWAN MAPS!!!

That is a rather obscure game, and those maps would be a great addition to the maps here.

Battle & Chase cannot be mapped unless you want the in-game track maps.  As for Rockman Strategy, the game is really hard to find.  Also, don't forget about the Game Gear game.  

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2008, 08:30:52 pm »
Hmmm, looks like Zeric completed Super Mario All-Stars after all.  I wonder if he doesn't think we're cool any more?  :(

The mapped Mega Man game from the WonderSwan would be good.  I'm tired of all these atlases that have, like, one map.  All we have for the WonderSwan is a Final Fantasy map that just about anyone would rather look up a different version of.  :P

Looks like the WonderSwan game is a whole new game.  But "Aircon Man"?  WTF?

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2008, 09:54:11 pm »
Robotic Air Conditioners FTW!

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

Offline marioman

« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2008, 04:33:54 am »
Actually, the Wonderswan game is really a rip-off of the original Mega Man & Bass.  The music is the same, and many of the levels are similar too.  

When I first saw this game, I thought that they brought back Air Man from MM2.  But as RT-55J said, he is Air Conditioner<\i> Man.  Capcom recognizes this game as official though.  In ZX Advent, you can get a secret disk that is a comic book based on Konro (Grill) Man.

Offline Rew

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2008, 10:08:44 pm »
ZOMG - Xgasm!

Geminiman has decided to return to the original MMX and gave us an extra map, that of Flame Mammoth's stage. We can only hope this is an indicator that he's planning on finishing off the SNES X series maps soon! =D

(And take a wild guess as to what my two favorite games are in the Mega Man franchise. =P)

---

"So this is what it's like..."

- Spark Mandrill
From the Super Smash Bros. Brawl board on GameFAQs:
The only Fox News we're interested in is breakthroughs in his metagame.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2008, 10:10:28 pm »
I'll try to get Zeric's Rockman & Forte Mirai kara no Ch?sensha maps up today too but no promises...

Offline marioman

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2008, 12:16:20 pm »
OK, like Rew said, Geminiman ripped another Mega Man X map.  This leaves four maps remaining for MMX.

And Zeric submitted his Mega Man & Bass Wonderswan maps which completes that game!  Although the Clock Men map link goes nowhere at the moment...

Thanks to Geminiman and Zeric.

Offline Will

« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2008, 12:01:01 am »
Finally I'm a member as I have made up my mind. Currently I have posted 14 new Megaman BN maps. Having trouble with mapping the Dencity School Teacher's Lounge (which is inaccessible) and the School Courtyard (which does not show every part of the area). Can someone assist me?

Offline marioman

« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2008, 04:49:29 am »
Welcome to the forums Will.  Thanks for all the Mega Man maps that you have ripped.  It seems that you are well on your way in BN.  How many maps do you think that you have left to rip?  If you can at least give an estimate, I will put it on the list.

There is a Gameshark cheat for BN which allows you to walk though walls.  People use it to rip BN backgrounds and levels.  I am looking for it, but can't remember where I saw it.  I'll let you know if I find anything.

Offline Will

« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2008, 09:38:42 am »
Thank you for your offer. I look forward to hearing from you marioman. If you notice the maps like the Dog House Security System, Mayl's Toy Chip System and such like, they are all copied from the same map which is a quick trick to getting more maps finished, no mistakes.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2008, 10:46:46 am »
Welcome to the forum Will! And good work on all those Battle Network maps. Games with isometric graphics are usually a lot harder to map so it's nice when we can get more :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline marioman

« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2008, 02:41:28 pm »
Aha!  Here it is:

Walk Through Walls (BN1)

820070E4 0001

Source: Sprites Inc.  There are lots of other codes (including walk through walls for BN 2-3) on that page.  I have also seen walk through walls for BN 4-6, but I don't see them on that page.  I can look for those too if you want.

Hope that this helps.

Offline Will

« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2008, 09:53:15 am »
Thanks heaps marioman. I have started out and finished well with the Dencity School courtyard and the Government Complex, more maps coming soon.