Author Topic: Zeric's Current Mapping Projects  (Read 27341 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Zeric's Current Mapping Projects
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 06:01:40 pm »
I believe the proper names include "Dark Academy", "Forbidden City", "Burnt Paradise", and "Nest Of Evil".  If I'm wrong, I'm sure Revned or anyone at GameFAQs can tell you of the correct English names.

I was going to ask if you'd want them up soon but you mentioned that they are far from complete.  Are you going to be adding a lot of detail to these like some of the other maps you've made, Zeric?  You are a very thorough mapper.

Offline Zeric

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 12:07:54 am »
I have made some small changes since I last posted them and yes they are far from complete. But I can't do the rest since there are not very good emulators out yet. So I will send them to you later.

---

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800) Wai Wai World (NES) Super Mario World (SNES)

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Offline Zeric

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 12:16:03 pm »
Mega Man 8: Dr. Wily´s Island

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/9922/mm8islanduv1.png

I removed most of the enemies and no this one is not final and I have a very bad headache. Till next time

---

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800) Wai Wai World (NES) Super Mario World (SNES)
Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 12:43:11 pm »
Hey, keep them coming! That game is the best looking of the classic Mega Man series, it would be a shame if it was never fully mapped, but I can understand the nightmare it is to do. Just take care of that headache, as no map is worth ruining your health for ;)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline marioman

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 08:33:47 am »
Awesome!  Please keep it up!  

By the way, have you made any progress on the Wily Tower 1 background?  I was looking at it the other day, and I may have found a solution to the problem.  At the end of the level there is a long, straight section that only has only one platform that sits low on the screen.  This area is at the lowest point  in the level, so I would imagine that you would be able to get most of the lower section of the background there.  Also, in order to get the part of the background that is covered by the platform, in the next few screens there are holes in the foreground wall.  I think that they are the same height as the aforementioned platform.  Using this setup, I would think that you could piece together the lower part of the background.

Good luck with the rest of the maps.  I will be looking forward to seeing them.