VGMaps
April 19, 2018, 04:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Hours (April Fools' 2008 Project) - Brainstorming Topic  (Read 89321 times)
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2008, 10:09:41 PM »

256th post!

FINALLY DONE!

I'm going to bed, since it's past 11 PM.  Could it get any closer?  o_0
RT 55J

« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2008, 10:16:22 PM »

Sweet. The maps dungeons (from a cursory glance) look much more cohesive than most of what I could come up with. If you want, I could write a little blurb tomorrow about the project and the little dungeon I made.

also, lol Falsia.

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!

JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

I will certainly talk more about the project, and also show your dungeon with your blurb.  Give me a couple days, I need a break from thinking about this...phew...

Up until the other day, the name was going to be "Falosia".  But "Falsia" doesn't only imply "false" - there's more to it than that.  But who will figure it out first?

There's no Hero's Cave or original bosses because I literally ran out of time.  I just barely finished with less than an hour to spare (at least in my time zone).  Proodyl's Fortress was entirely made in one sitting on Sunday - I didn't even think I'd be able to make it at all!

But lots more about that later.  I SERIOUSLY need to go to bed now, it's almost half past midnight and I have to get up in five hours for work...
marioman

« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2008, 03:29:34 AM »

Great job Jon.  I am glad to see this project completed.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: