VGMaps
July 19, 2018, 10:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Polls  (Read 9895 times)
Will

« on: April 04, 2008, 02:53:39 AM »

I have not yet voted for polls because I don't find many polls suiting to me as the polls seem to consist of brand new games and consoles which I am very new to. I would like it if there a poll on TV series related to your favourite games. For example why not ask the poll, "Which of the seven kooplings in Super Mario Bros. 3 do you prefer?". If you can't wait to find out what I would answer I will tell in my next post.
Maxim

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 05:05:17 AM »

Whereas someone who has never played SMB3 would be left out. Keeping it current at least keeps it mainstream.
TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 07:56:53 AM »

Don't worry Will, I too am often clueless about recent games. I remember when JonLeung and others collaborated on the "Metal Gear X: Guns Of the Mavericks" April Fool's hoax. I was asked to help, but I simply had no interest in participating because I knew nothing about Metal Gear Solid except that a guy named Snake infiltrated stuff and killed bad guys. And I was apparently the only one that ignorant on the face of the net at the time.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)

Current project that I really should try to finish:
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Pending project:
-A ton of stuff that will never be finished
marioman

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 08:42:39 AM »

And it's not like the polls around here are too important...
Revned

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 09:51:35 AM »

I also think multiple polls on Smash Bros. in a row was excessive. It's not like I could do better; I'm sure it gets tedious thinking of so many polls. Maybe if there was a suggestion thread?

Will

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 01:37:11 AM »

I almost forgot. I wanted to tell you, which of the kooplings are my favourite and that is Wendy, the spoilt, brat and only girl of King Koopa.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: